It is so important to listen to your body and recognize that you alone know what is best for your health.
For centuries, we as women, have enjoyed the healing power of essential oils from their favourite plants in the form of salves, anointments, and incense, to a beautiful list of perfumes.
Here is a list of specific oils that I am going to cover in my blog over the next few weeks and will have some amazing recipes for you too!
1. Anise (Pimpinella anisum)
2. Basil – sweet (Ocimum basilicum L)
3. Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)
4. 4 Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)
5. Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus citriodora, Eucalyptus globulus, Eucalyptus radiata, and Eucalyptus tereticornis)
6. Fennel, sweet (Foeniculum vulgare)
7. Geranium rose or rose-scented geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
8. Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
9. Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)
10. Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
11. Marjoram (Origanum majorana)
12. Neroli (Citrus aurantium)
13. Orange, sweet (Citrus sinensis)
14. Peppermint (Mentha piperita
15. Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile)
16. Rose (Rosa damascena)
17. Sage (Salvia officinalis)
18. Tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia)
19. Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
20. Vitex (Vitex agnus-castus)
21. Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)
To stay posted on this information, sign up here.